The All-Terrain T / A KO2 is a all-terrain tire designed to meet the needs of 4x4, off-road vehicles that want trust and control on the road or on rough terrain.
KO2 is the modern version of the KO and has been designed to offer more grip in any condition, with remarkable durability and traction in any season of the year, even on the snow.
Shows a cutting and tear-resistant tread band that guarantees a longer lifespan. It benefits from an aggressive design that includes interconnected tread blocks and innovative grooves that have the ability to gravel, mud, snow on the road to combine durability and traction in off-road environment with handling and silence on the road.
The sidewall has a tough rubber component twice as thick as that of its predecessor and a recessed design that provides extra traction and directional control in mud, gravel or sand when driving with low tire pressure.
The internal structure of the tire includes 2 reinforced steel belts with spiral-wrapped nylon and 3 folds providing durability and durability.
In addition to changing the notches, BFG has also modified the tread pattern. The updated fingerprint looks great and combined with the side cramps, gives it an aggressive, modern look that will allow KO2 tires to compete better with traditional all-terrain.
• Tougher side 20% - made with CoreGard ™ race-proven technology.
• Longer life of the treadmill on off and on road to expand your adventures.
• Aggressive traction on any type of field, meeting the performance requirements on heavy snow (RMA).
• Double the life of the tread on the gravel and increase the life of the asphalt by 15%.
• Offers 10% more traction in the mud and improves traction by 19% on snow, meeting the requirements for strong traction performance (TRAC).
- Excellent traction on all types of terrain.
> Deep and aggressive tread pattern extended on the sidewalls
- Exceptional sturdiness and long life.
> Casing with three protective plies (TriGard ® structure)
> Stiffer tread area with two full width steel belts.
> Rim Protector
- A bold look that transforms the appearance of any vehicle
> Choice of distinctive raised white letters on one sidewall and black outline serrated
branding on the other
CharacteristicsThe All Terrain T/A KO tyre is totally versatile and offers maximum driving pleasure on all types of path:
- The tread pattern extends onto the sidewalls.
- Deep aggressive tread pattern with high sipe density.
- Casing with Trigard structure (three protective belts).
Width: 215 to 315 mm
Diameter: 15'' to 18''
Aspect ratio: 85 to 65
Q 160 km/h (100 mph)
R 170 km/h (106 mph)
S 180 km/h (112 mph)