The Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 doesn't mess around. Designed from the mud up, it's built to overcome almost any off-road obstacle
> For a less vulnerable sidewall
- Aggressive sidewall tread lugs
> For more bite and better sidewall protection
- Cut and chip resistant sidewall compound
> Resists rocks and other rough obstacles
CharacteristicsPerformance and styling has been improved to give serious off-road enthusiasts the performance edge they need with a stronger, more capable tyre than anything they've been used to.
- Over-sized sidewall cords up to 33% stronger than the previous generation tyre
- Extended sidewall lugs mean more grip, especially in ruts and soft soil conditions.
- Sidewall compound is highly resistant to chipping and bruising caused by rocks and other off-road obstacles.
- Width: 215 to 305 mm
- Diameter: 15'' to 17''
- Aspect ratio: 85 to 70
- Speed index:
- Q 160 km/h (99 mph)
- And many conversion sizes.