LS2 MX470 Subverter
Revolutionary off-road helmet that sets new standards of safety, ventilation and comfort. Made with the ultra-light KPA, MX470 Subverter features a special security sliding structure with a double Multi-Density EPS inner liner covered with an additional polycarbonate layer to guarantee an exceptional protection on impacts. Extended helmet lower edge protects the neck area from hyperextension with and without the use of a neck brace. The Dynamic Flow-Through ventilation system provides as much as 23 (!) ventilation ports with inner ventilation channels to provide revolutionary highly effective ventilation. The vents are covered with a honeycomb grid, which also protects against impacts. Hi-Vis yellow painting. DOT/ECE approved.
Safety Sliding Structure
MX470 Subverter offers a special 2-layer shell system that allows the outer shell and the EPS inner shell to move in the event of an impact, absorbing much of the impact energy. In the event of an crash, more impact energy can be absorbed and the helmet can rotate more easily on the head which minimizes potential brain injury.
- Outer shell: lightweight Kinetic Polymer Alloy shell, high strength and excellent shock absorption, available in 3 shell sizes
- Safety: Safety Sliding Structure with additional polycarbonate layer for exceptional impact protection, Emergency release System - safety release cheek pads, extended helmet edge to protect the neck area from hyperextension with and without the use of a neck brace
- Horizontally and vertically adjustable sun peak
- Ventilation: Dynamic Flow-Through ventilation system with 23 partially adjustable ventilation ports
- Interior: moisture wicking, anti-oder, anti-bacterial, removable and washable, soft fabric
- Fastening: Double D-Rings, metal security triangle plate, reinforced chin straps
- Weight: 1200 g +/- 50 g