BFGoodrich MT KM2 32/11,5 R15 tires are designed for 80% off road use and 20% on road use. The flanks are strengthened for greater resistances at cuts and strokes, with an aggressive profile for better traction on very muddy, sandy, rugged terrain. Tires also have handling and adhesion on the asphalt.
?? The formula of the rubber composition offers resistance to kicks and cuts when crossing objects / sharp stones.
?? Side wall is specially built to provide better protection against impediments in rugged terrain
?? Prominent cramps to protect the flanks and increased adhesion
?? Flexible tread band
?? 2 solid nylon-coated steel straps
?? TriGard structure – triple layer of polyester
?? Solid construction of the rim joint area
Duration of use is definitely over 50,000km. It is considered the best mud-terrain tire and the longest-lasting tire ever.
Start adventure with the new BFGoodrich MT KM2 32/11,5 R15 tires and explore the toughest off-road trails without too much restriction!
The Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 doesn’t mess around. Designed from the mud up, it’s built to overcome almost any off-road obstacle
- Stronger sidewall cords
> For a less vulnerable sidewall
- Aggressive sidewall tread lugs
> For more bite and better sidewall protection
- Cut and chip resistant sidewall compound
> Resists rocks and other rough obstacles
- Over-sized sidewall cords up to 33% stronger than the previous generation tyre
- Extended sidewall lugs mean more grip, especially in ruts and soft soil conditions.
- Sidewall compound is highly resistant to chipping and bruising caused by rocks and other off-road obstacles.
- Width: 215 to 305 mm
- Diameter: 15” to 17”
- Aspect ratio: 85 to 70
- Speed index:
- Q 160 km/h (99 mph)
- And many conversion sizes.
There are no reviews yet.