97-06 Jeep TJ & 84-04 Jeep Cherokee, Rear, PS, 2.0, IFP, 10.1, 6.5-8 & 5-6.5 Lift
Fox Racing Front 2.0 Performance Series IFP Shock
The NEW Fox Factory 2.0 Performance Series OE Replacement Shocks bolt directly to your factory shock mounts. The shocks feature Heavy Duty Hard Chrome Polished 16mm diameter shock shaft and 47mm diameter Mono-tube aluminum body, that dissipates heat 3 times faster than the traditional steel. High pressure nitrogen gas shock features Internal Floating Piston which separates nitrogen gas from the oil for fade-free performance, improved ride, handling and control. The Factory series TJ Fox shocks are completely rebuildable and revalveable.
- Body - Aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than steel.
- Components - Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft - 16mm hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
- Piston - Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving - Application specific valving to maximize offroad performance
- Seals - Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil - Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Reservoir - Internal reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Mounting - Applications available for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- Nitrogen pressure
- Compression valving
- Rebound valving